let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

WARRRR!!!!! Friday, August 28, 2009 10:29 PM
STRESS!!!
NEED SLEEP!!!
NOT ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY!!!!

im so glad its the weekends again....
my week passed pretty fast! cos i went back to school on thurs after my 1 week mc :D:D

did my econs test today... hope i do well.. or at least *GULPS* pass :X

TIRED!!!!
im slowly losing my mood....
losing my highness...
this is what promos can do to a laughing happy girl....
hope i knock out of this soon...
i have a really long list of home work.....

THINGS TO COMPLETE:

Chem
  • bonding revision
  • chapter 1-3 exercise
  • isten to electrolysis lecture recording 3&4
  • inish electrolysis tutorial
  • revise energetics
  • revise reaction kinetics
  • revise equilibria
Bio
  • remeadiation package
  • promos revision package
  • photosynthesis lecture
  • photosynthesis tutorial
  • respiration lecture
Math
  • vectors lecture recording
  • vectors tutorial
  • revision on all test questions + remedial questions
after compiling this list, i realised that im trying to kill myself...
but oh well... what can i do?
im in JC... JUNIOR COLLEGE and i gotta PROMOTE!!! or RETAIN!!!

made up my mind... im gona rest today... and chiong starting at 10 tomorrow....
GOING FOR WAR AGAINST THE PROMOS! FULLY ARMED!
HOPE I DONT DIE!

anw... i just printed a whole humongous gigantic stack of notes, articles and tutorials....
i was amazed that my printer did not die halfway...
and i was thinking...
i think my printer has unlimited ink... D:

oh yeahhh and i just realised that i have an econs lecture tomorrow at 8... guess i cant stick to my plan after all.... :(

Labels: