let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

SLACK DAY Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:24 PM
TODAY IS A SUPER SUPER SLACK DAY!

started work at 10.30... after watching dinosaur king on okto... they copy digimon and pokemon de la!!!! copycat!!! didn do much work today... only finished tutorial and revision for chemical energetics and listened to lecture on electrolysis.... im such a lazybum..... :(:( there are still doubts on some things for chem.... though i studied them already... :(:( im soooo stupid...

Things that i still dunno how to do:
  • Drawing energy cycle
  • Doing redox titration calculations
  • (and still counting)
AHHHH getai thingy is on now... super super noisy... guess i'll just have to rest le...

anw... i made a new friend today... and i mean literally MADE...

meet DINO my new friend... i talked to him today... told him all my problems.... hes a good listener... :(:(

something came in to my mind today... i guess im a boring person... im a no life-er... i dont go out... all i do is stay at home... and all i do is annoy and irritate him... well my boy... im sorry... if u ever feel that im such a boring, irritating and annoying gal... :(:(

Labels: