let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:10 PM
i sat down on my study table at 10.14...

till 7.00...

i complete my vectors revision from page 1-25 and did my vectors tutorial 10A... i stil have questions that i dont know how to do.... it took me till 3.00pm when i cant take it anymore...

im a failure...

then i went on to chem... it was more productive... i finished the exercises questions of AMS. Redox and Atomic Structure... i still have questions that i do not know how to do... it took me till 6.00pm...

im 2 x failure...

then i did bio... it was the most satisfying piece of work i've done today.... i attempted the remediation package... i was soo happy that i can attempt the questions without referring to my notes... but still got some qusetions not fully answered la!! :) took me till 7.30pm....

and with that... i can redeem myself a little...

hence equation 1:
(failure) + 2(failure) - (failure) = 2(failure)
*im still a failure... :(

BUT! I ATE CHOCOLATES TODAY!!!!! THE WONDERS A CHOCOLATE CAN DO TO ME!!!
STARTED ACTING CRAZY! BUT NOT COS OF STRESS THIS TIME! ITS COS IM HIGHHHHHHH!!!! :D:D

well... i spent my evening watching Michael Jackson's concert on channel 5... pity he had to die so early... i really like his songs! and dance!! i pay my respects to him... :)

equation 2:
2(HIGH) + (HIGH) = 3(HIGH)!! :D

thus the overall equation:
3(HIGH) + 2(failure) = 6(HIGHfailure)

thats me for today....

and anw... i dedicated a new colum... to place all my revision and homework i have to do before promos... and as i did it.. i thought : can studying kill someone? i mean just literally die of studying... i hope not... or i will be the first

imagine...
STUDENT DIED OF STUDYING

appearing on the headlines...
it would definitely be me.....


Labels: