HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO
HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! i didn study much today.... just read up on my C&D notes... Im starting to feel sick again.... coughing really badly....
PICTURES TODAY!
i had nothing to do in the morning... so i sat down and did this for an hour.... its also to hold down the excitedness and suspense :D:D
THE WRAPPER THAT HOLDS THE PRETTY THING :):) THE WRAPPING NOT SO BAD LA.... :D:D <3<3>
THE PRETTY THING! <3<3
PLUS SOME OTHER PICTURES FROM OTHER RANDOM DAYS! STREPSILS!!! <3<3
THE LEFTOVER WRAPPER OF THE MENTOS THAT VAN BOUGHT FOR ME D:
im tired.... i shall listen to my boy and go nap..... for 5 mins....