HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO
hmmmmm finally a day where i got nothing much to say...
well first of all i want to thank those people who showed their concern when i was sick... secondly i want to wish those ppl who are sick to get well soon :)
Jeslin
Melissa
Laura
GET WELL SOON! :D
i spent my whole day studying and slacking... as usual... i was quarantined in my room... i cant go anywhere! eat in my room study in my room talk to myself in my room etc...
but dinner was different. i am finally allowed to eat at the dinner table... and not having seen proper food for 3 days... my plate was filled with food.. :D:D hehe
i suddenly miss my hamster alot :(:(
today got really nothing to blog. cant wait for tomorrow though :X haha nights! :D:D