let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:21 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! tomorrow going to play golf :X supposed to be on mc :P

ITS SOOOOOOOO BORING AND I MISS HIM LIKE NUTS!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE IM GETTING SICK OF THE 7 DAY MC! but its kinda good to destress awhile... away from the hectic school life and all... stress just melts away when im on my "holy" bed!!!

speaking of beds... i just chatted with Hillary today! HE ,YES HE, got a new BED! LOL upgraded from a single to a queen and he is so excited about it! haha thats one thing i like about him... its that he gets excited over little stuff... hes a happy person... :D:D and speaking of him... I CANT WAIT FOR VAMPIRE KNIGHTS 3RD SEASON TO COME OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! (he was the one who introduced me to that anime!! )

i studied econs, did math today... super not productive! then i slacked the rest of the way! oohoh and i used some of my time to do up his present! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! dunno if he'll like it but oh well :D:D hope he likes it >.<

took some random pictures again!

dug this up from some deep hole! SWEETS FROM BRYAN HEWWWWW! D:


and i also found this! the batam paper!!!! whooo its green!!!!


anws... the present has yet to be completed! but im done with the hardest part! HAHA KEEPING U IN SUSPENSEEE!!!! WHEEEEEE.... now im left with the shopping part with JX JAS and LINDA on saturday! hope they can make it though... or i'll be shopping with me mum! and thats also provided that she does not have PMS! D:

ooohhhh i realised my posts are now relatively shorter! wheeeeeee success!!!! :D:D

NIGHTS!!!!


Labels: