the shopping rawks man! we RAPED the whole hyper mart! me and MATHEA LOVE KITKATS! so we sorta took almost the whole shelf of it and i RAPED THE NANONANO AS WELL! as i am a vegetarian.... FOR MY DINNER I ATE VEGGES AND FRIED RICE!
then we had our badminton team bonding game! what happened in the room must be kept in the room! :D:D
SLEEP TIME! i slept at singapore time 3.15am and batam time 2.15 am... CUI! then morning still must wake up at 6 to eat then go training......
TRAINING!!! PT WAS DAMN TOUGH! BUT I WAS SURPRISED I DIDN GET TIRED TILL THE LAST PART OF THE TUBES! THE SPRINTING PART! COS I DRANK COFFEE! AND I WAS DEPENDING ON SUGAR RUSH! OKAY THEN THEY TRAINED US FOR AWHILE THEN MATCHES AGAIN! AFTER THAT CUICUICUICUICUICUICUICUI!
then we went to some place where coach say the massage damn good la so it was like super SHIOK! but i think my massager was like super pissed with me cos i had to like pee 2 times! AND! I HAD BLISTERS! SPECIFICALLY ON MY RIGHT SECOND LAST TOE! THEN I WAS LIKE "DONT RUB THERE COS GOT BLISTER!" WELL SHE DIDN UNDERSTAND! SOOO I SAID "PAIN THERE" THEN SHE THOUGHT I HAD AN INJURY THERE AND WAS LIKE "OKOK" THEN SHE RUBBED AND PULLED MY TOE! AND IT WAS DAMN PAINFUL COS I ALREADY HAD ABRASIONS THERE! THEN I WAS LIKE "OKOK PAIN PAIN!" THEN SHE WAS LIKE "NEVERMIND NEVERMIND" ARGHHHHHHH
but after that was shiok la! then we went for dinner and shopping!
P.S MATHEA AND MILLY KEEP TAKING ZI LIAN ZAO! LEAVE ME OUT :(
YEAH AFTER THAT I WENT OF SHOPPING SPREE! WAS LIKE TRYING TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY BUT NO SUCESS... TOO LITTLE TIME ALREADY! yeah then we went home le....
i was super super sad... cos for the past 2 days i totally forget bout stress and the the up coming lecture tests! i wish that i can go back again man....
hiaz.... emoing again le...
super super stressed now... failed all my lecture tests.... i need a break man....


Labels: BATAM