HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO
AAAAHAHA TODAY CROSS COUNTRY CANCELLED! POOR EX-CO PPL! but i tink quite heng for me. i not in the mood to run. IM THE RAIN GOD! whooo met with rain 3 times today la! 1st at parkway parade 2nd when we going to queensway 3rd when we going home from queensway :D:D
woke up at 4.50 today. supposed to wake up at 4.30 de but snooze snooze till 4.50. met JESLIN at 5.40... SHE WAS LATE :D:D and she had to wake up earlier than me! >.<>
BUT my efforts for the morning were wasted la. no need to run in the end... =.= then we like went for class outing......... well i think our class ppl quite indecisive... okay maybe thats the wrong word to use... decision-less... everytime ask the class questions then will have no response de...
0902 LETS IMPROVE ON THAT OR THE PERSON WHO ASKS THE QUESTION WILL FEEL REALLY AWKWARD! :( well we finaly decided to go suntec for breakfast at KFC and went to the fountain of wealth to take pictures! :D:D i specially want to thank JESLIN for her advance birthday wish =.= me and JES left the group at around 11 and took the train at 11.30. i had 1 hour 45 min to burn and be at queenstown by 1.15pm PLUS i was really tired. soooooo. i took the train from: CITYHALL ---> JURONG EAST ---> MARINA BAY ---> RAFFLES CITY ---> COMMONWEALTH ---> QUEENSTOWN
pratically travelled the whole of singapore. did it to kill time. fell asleep from JE to MB. supposed to alight at city hall but overslept. then took a train back to queenstown but i was stoning as usual then missed the stop so i had to take the train back... sian... today cui le :D:D