HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO
FINALLY! its SATURDAY!! i have been looking forward to this day ever since monday.... hahahahahaha..... so happy. slept till 9 today! I HAD A NIGHTMARE!!!! :(
anw....
YESTERDAY! we had PE! I HATE PE!!! we ran like 7 rounds la! was running with ella... then i realised that im kinda tired... so i stopped and went around looking for ppl to talk to :D:D so yesterday's PE was kinda slack. I DID NOT RUN TO THE END WITHOUT STOPPING! im so disappointed with myself :( nevermind i shall run during training and slack during PE!! :D:D we did situps and shuttle run next which was NO PROBLEM!!! HAHA :D:D
besides PE.... our lessons were kinda boring... double econs, math.... LAWL! econs teacher asked me a question during lessons while i was not paying any attention to her and i didn even know what she asked. so i just anyhow babbled my answer hoping to get it right but i was not so lucky =.= and now my econs teacher thinks i can't do math.....
i left the class at 12.30 cos i had some event at AMKP!! its like some mini olympics and we supposed to go there and be judges or something like that. but instead we went there to slack :X ME ESTHER AND QIAN YI sat at the score booth to do.... NOTHING! except count some scores with a calculator =.=BORING!! but we had some badminton ppl bonding session la :D:D TOOK PHOTOS! spammed MR. LOO's cam with our photos! :D:D AND THERE WAS THIS REALLY CUTE PAIR OF TWINS FROM SWIFT JUNIOR SCHOOL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA AFTER THAT WE WENT TO EAT AT SUMO HOUSE! i was really hungry but i don't feel like eating anything there! so i ate MR.BEAN instead :D:D went back to school for some talk with me mum and i slept halfway through =.= it was more boring than all the lectures put together. i even saw some parents sleeping =.= well.... before the session ended me and my mum sneaked out :X
went home.... bathed...... glued my shoe....SLEEP!! salvation! finally!