let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

SICK..... Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:06 PM
STARTED THE BLOODY WEEK WITH A COLD

YESTERDAY...........

COUGH,study,COUGH,talk,COUGH,laugh,COUGH,do GP,COUGH,break.....

then i decided to go home.....

COUGH,waited for the bus,COUGH,reached bishan,COUGH,took the train,COUGH,reached home

COUGH,tired like dog,COUGH,bathed,COUGH, and went to sleep....ZzZzZz *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* for the rest of the day....


TODAY..............

*COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH*
AND FINALLY I STOPPED COUGHING FOR AWHILE
its not really stop la. but i cough lesser le :D:D yesterday cough every 10s today morning cough every 10 min :D:D can't go training today.... or im going to die of asthma attack..... anw... 0902 is getting funner! im so relieved! WE HAVE THIS CLICK 8! ME, VANESSA, ELLA, JESLIN, SHARMAINE, KAYLIN, LAURA and MELISSA! <3 they guys are opening up too! exp. SHAO JIE and BOON HAO! both of them went crazy and bonkers after they shaved. SHAO JIE looks like LUO HAN YU while AH BOON just looks like a crazy NS man. BOTH super high and funny =.= in a lame sorta way. make us keep laughing la!!! if we continue like this for the year we all going to get 6 packs. BTW! i coughed till i got muscle aches today PLUS i still have to laugh! TIRING! today's lesson was also like shiet... until 5.30... how crappy is that!

went to eat some "famous" DAO HUEY after school.... tasted like....UGH!!! wasted $1.50 of my life... LAUGHED SOMEMORE!!! of cos at SHAO JIE! :D:D he the clown le hehe....

gto squeezed at JE! me and JESLIN were like ONG so many ppl =.=
and some super inconsiderate ppl just pushed and pushed. got squashed in a super uncomfortable way.

(Personal note: never take the green line home after 6.)

supposed to be researching for GP essay now but WTH!!! cant find anything. =.=" so i just gave up and blogged instead :D:D

Labels: ,