let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

EMBARASSING DAY!!! Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:32 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

lessons as per normal.... not much today....

BUT! we had some performance today by some taiwan group. DRUMMERS... *yawns*
tried to study with click 8 + the botak brothers but failed. then i joined DAREL and KELLY's group thinking that i will be able to study... in the end i did not... and the click 8 + the botak brothers studied instead... what a waste.

I HATE CHINESE! GRRRRRR

TODAY IS A SUPER EMBARASSING DAY!
i was eating a sweet... botak made me laugh.... i was trying to control my laughter... THEN.... ..... ..... ..... ..... too embarassing to blog. =.=

IM GONA KILL ALL WITNESSES!! WATCH OUT!

btw... me and kaylin were like crazy ppl today! laugh and said hi to random ppl. botak and jeslin were like =.= "i don't know them"... we laughed and laughed and laughed... LAUGHED MORE!!! 0902 IS GOING TO GET 6 PACS BY THE END OF THE YEAR!

met ZB and LINUS on the bus so i trained with them... at first i thought LINUS was spelled as LIONESS so SORREH! :D:D btw there were 2 LINUS! HOW COOL IS THAT! and another guy which i forgot to ask for his name WHO IS CRAZY LIKE ME AND STAYS IN CCK!

*GROANSSSSSS*

still got GP essay haven finish... HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE A 1000WORD ESSAY FOR RISING OIL PRICES?! CONTRIBUTES 5% TO PROMOS... screwedddd.....

IM GONA BATHE NOW!!!! =.= I HATE THE WEATHER IN SINGAPORE!!! DESERT!!! GRRRRRRRRR