HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO
these number may look normal to you.... but! its the number of words i already have in my GP essay! im halfway there! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO started since 9 in the morning and im already like sagging in front of the com. so i had to take a break from my stupid essay and BLOG!
im doing on the topic of rising oil prices in 2008! and i have no idea why i picked that in the first place. (maybe it was cos of ELLA!) :D well i hated the topic in the first place then i realised that there was alot to be written about and i will not have much of a problem hitting my 1k requirement.... soooooo after this post.... im gona go back to my irritating essay!! :D BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE =.=