let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

STUPID DAY! Friday, January 30, 2009 9:09 AM
TODAY IS A REALLY REALLY STUPID DAY....

got woken up at 6.30.... BY MY STUPID VIBRATING HANDPHONE!!! .....TELLING ME WHICH SCHOOL IM POSTED TO. of cos... im posted to yishun jc..... i already had the feeling that i can't go in cos..... THIS YEAR'S BATCH PPL ALL SO SMART SIA!!!!

SO IRRITATING. then as expected..... i had to appeal unders orders from ME MUM!!! after some typing and scoldings later. i finished the THING! heard jeremy say that NYJC badminton is good. so i dun tink they will accept me cos i will just do the honour of rotting on the bench.....

cant sleep last night... kept tossing and turning... think i fell asleep at 12.30 then woke up at 2. then fell asleep again about 15 min later and woke up at 3.30. then woke up at 4.30 and finally recieved the posting results at 6.30.... then i DIDN sleep after that.... SIAN

he-who-shall-not-be-named has fianlly exceeded his monthly smses..... so i can't sms him anymore! GRRRRR. borrreeed to death!! hope he got more things there... COS I CAN'T STAND BEING BORED! ANW! i tink i finally irritated him by spamming him about 60 times last night... hope he not that pissed or what....

starhub is really smart! lawl, giving us FREE SMSES?! lawl they confirm die with me using their plan.......

NOTHING TO DO NOW! GAH!!!!