let me take you on the ride of your life
*iMEmyself

HELLO
I am BRENDA!
I express myself better through words.
I am a quiet girl.
Unless I know you very well,
then I'll really go crazy.
Born on Friday the 13th
Shows how unlucky I am
But I have an awesome boyfriend! <3
Love him lots and lots!!! XOXO





*spamME!







*youTHEYthem

COUSINS

BERLYNN SISter
COUSINS BLOG ddEEaaDD
JORDAN ALIVEEEEE---
KAHMIN COUsin


EX/ANDERSONIANS

2/4 BLOG <3
ASRAF EX-2/4rian!
AZIZAN CHEMlect ENTERtainer!
BENJAMIN ERzi XD
GUOZHANG GOOdieFRIend!!
MEIFENG ANDerson BADminton!


NYJC

0902 LUBlub!!
CINDY THEquiet!
DAREL THEuntrustable!
ELLA HAKUNAmatata----
KAT PREtty OGL XD
KAYLIN VEGGEland FAN!
MILLY <3 LOVes!
SHAUN SHAuny!
TERRY KELLY?!!
VANESSA MissMaCFLUrry
WEI XUN MUGger!
YONG LIANG PHYSICSboy!


YJC

DARREN YJsian!


MY FRIENDS

HILLARY Friendeeee!



*justDANCE

BORED OUTTA MY MIND!! Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:49 PM
okay this is my second blog. i pangsehed my first blog cos of 'o's and i didn touch it again. =.= i find blogging so tiring!!! but i created this one outta boredom and curiousity... okay taday was supposed to go out with a FRIEND!!! but i put him off cos i going shopping with my mum!!! don't wanna have conflicts here :D:D

FIRST STOP: MARINA SQUARE!! as usual, we were late. me and my mum were supposed to meet my aunt at 11:30 but in the end we reached at 11:47 instead. (it was not my fault...)

after 3 hours of walking.....

nobody bought anything. BUT WE ATE ALOT!!! =.= fat le... zzzz

SECOND STOP: CITILINK!! we walked somemore and more and stopped at G2000 blu for like 45 min. I WAS SO BORED BUT I CAN'T SMS ******* :( in the end JX called and we talked about her interesting life... well hope nothing happens to her..... VERY DANGEROUS! :D:D okay nobody will know what im talking bout.... well maybe except JX :D:D

THIRD STOP: HOME!!!! super tired le can... =.= and now im sitting here typing this thing and thinking about lotsa stuff. GAH!!! :) well i dunno how to insert my c-box so i wish myself good luck on that.........

OH MAN!!! DIDN'T SMS ******* GAH!!!